Individuals charged with domestic violence or driving under the influence are often required to attend classes that address the dangers presented by their offenses.
Volunteers of America leads these classes with compassion and the understanding that they are important to the process of preventing recidivism.
Led on the 2nd and 4th Friday of every month, excluding holidays. The classes take from 8a-5p.
All Fees Paid in Advance
- Class Fee: $200
- Clinical Assessment and ASI: $150
- Book: $25
- Court Documents
- Certified Driving Record: WYDOT
- Proof of BAC (i.e. ticket)
Domestic Violence Offender Treatment & Assessments
- Assessment fee of $200 paid in advance
- Copy of police report
- Must be completed before attending class
- Classes are $35/week
- 3-Week Group:
- 1st time offender
- Book: $19.95
- 26-Week Group:
- Multi-time offender
- Book: $29.95
Contact Us Today