Bell Park Tower is a 40 unit, three-story, HUD 202 PRAC subsidized complex in Torrington, Wyoming for individuals age 62 or older and their spouses who meet income requirements.
The one-bedroom, unfurnished apartments are cozy and comfortable with complete kitchens. Each apartment has its own thermostat controlled furnace and air conditioner. The laundry room, on the first floor, is available to residence at no charge. An elevator is located in the center of the building to assist residents with movement throughout the complex. The community room hosts a number of recreational and leisure programs for the residents of Bell Park Tower, and is a great place for the residents to sit and visit throughout the day. Local residents may also schedule the community room for social gatherings.
Bell Park Tower has a Community Administrator who lives on-site and oversees the administration, maintenance and repair of the building and grounds.
Requirements for Residents:
- Income limits: Single $28,350 Couple $32,400
- The individual or their spouse must be at least 62 years of age
- Rent based on a resident’s adjusted gross income at approximately 30%, which is calculated by subtracting approved medical expenses from their income
CULTURAL, RECREATIONAL, EDUCATIONAL AND LEISURE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- Birthday Parties
- Potluck Suppers
- Bible Studies
- Senior Friendship
We also have a partnership with the Senior Center, which gives residents access to:
- Meals at the Center
- Free exercise classes
- Cards and other games
- Free income tax service
- Free hearing screening,
- Community-Based In-Home Services
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments, grocery shopping and various other errands for $1.00 each way
- Once a month transportation to Scottsbluff, Nebraska