Volunteers of America Northern Rockies run Booth Hall, an adult community corrections program, in collaboration with various agencies. Our facility accommodates 144 individuals (128 men and 16 women). Each participant receives a personalized plan for successful reintegration, including financial assistance for bills and restitution across Wyoming.
76% of clients are successful, with no new arrests, and are gainfully employed each year.
Our program offers:
- Individualized case management
- TATD clinically based drug treatment services
- In-house NA and AA
- In-house life skills, parenting courses and corrective thinking
- Access to GED and college level courses
- Non-residential programming and after-care
- Employment opportunities and counseling
- Job training
- Access to healthcare
- Budgeting and financial counseling
The program offers educational and recreational opportunities:
- Reading Rooms
- Weight room