Request Assistance

Please select the category that best applies to you and then fill out the form, to submit a request for housing assistance to Volunteers of America Northern Rockies. Please only use the Veteran form if you or someone in your immediate household is a Veteran. 

Veterans in MT & WY


Through our Veteran Services programs, Volunteers of America of the Northern Rockies provides several programs that are designed to address the needs of our Veteran populations struggling with housing insecurity.

Click here to request assistance.

Homeless in Wyoming


We have funding to help rapidly respond with housing assistance to individuals and families who are in Sheridan or Johnson county.

Click here to request assistance.