Volunteers of America Northern Rockies operates Booth Hall, an adult community corrections program, under contract with the Department of Justice, Bureau of Prisons, United States Probation Offices, Wyoming Department of Corrections and various Wyoming Counties. Our facility holds 144 men and women (128 men and 16 women). Each offender entering the program is guided with an individualized case plan designed to meet his or her needs to ensure a successful reintegration into society. In addition to the services and programming for the offenders, we also assist with paying bills, restitution to local courts and victims across the State of Wyoming.
To date, we have a 78% successful release rate.
Our program offers:
- Individualized case management
- TATD clinically based drug treatment services
- In-house NA and AA
- In-house life skills, parenting courses and corrective thinking
- Access to GED and college level courses
- Non-residential programming and after-care
- Employment opportunities and counseling
- Job training
- Access to healthcare
- Budgeting and financial counseling
The program offers educational and recreational opportunities:
- Reading Rooms
- Weight room
For more information contact:
To report allegations of sexual abuse and sexual harassment on behalf of a resident, please contact the PREA Coordinator or PREA Compliance Manager, Krista Thumma, at (307)682-8505. Reports can also be made through the DOC hotline 1-877-9-NOHARM (1-877-966-4276).