Catering for a Cause
Sheridan's premiere solution for catering. This program is a breakthrough in social enterprise that is providing certificate training in the food services industry to our clients, while providing generous and nutritious meals to businesses and events in the community.
Catering for a Cause provides a value-added service to our clients through essential training in food services, transactional accounting and customer service.
- Full Service Catering for Local Weddings, Fundraisers, and other special occasions
- Prepared by Chef Kellie and her team of "clients in training
- Using environmentally friendly recycled packaging
- Using sustainable ideas, including locally grown produce when available
- Lunch services for business meetings and on a contractual basis
- Specialty trays for events, parties and business functions
Food donations to the Community Shelter and their pantry will not be used for Catering for a Cause. All of our food items for Catering for a Cause is through Food Services of America and we hope to build relationships in the summertime with community gardens as well.
Any income earned from this program will be used to support the 23 programs we offer in the Northern Rockies.
Please call (307) 673-4685 to inquire about services, questions and bid requests for event catering or